The cutting of small and large sizes is performed at the electronic bench, according to the planned measures.
The edge of the glass, with the CNC, is made uniform in several ways:
– in bevel;
-45 ° on the edges;
– design for custom shapes on the model;
-a round wire for a rounded and glossy edge and a flat edge.
The glass can be drilled with special diamond-tipped bits using properly refrigerated CNC machines, with a continuous jet of water.
This technique allows the use of a wide range of color types, making it the most used mode in the glass decoration sector
Digital printing on glass, high definition and in hexacromia, allows images, photos and drawings to be printed on the glass plate using digital support, thus obtaining many combinations of colors and shades.
Tempered glass is obtained by heat treatment (tempering). The piece is cut to the required dimensions and every processing, such as grinding, edge polishing, drilling, flaring and screen printing, is carried out before the hardening.
Thanks to the use of UV adhesives, strong bonding of transparent and screen-printed glass with different materials such as steel, aluminum and stainless steel are guaranteed. The welding of the plate to the glass is made lasting, with high mechanical and invisible resistance thanks to ultraviolet lamps or epoxy adhesives.
Each package is made to measure, in wood or polystyrene, respecting the needs of the customer and the characteristics of the product, ensuring perfect protection of the contents.
For the wood material used, Zemburg® S.r.l. uses ISPM compliant packaging.
Zemburg® S.r.l. is able to provide its customers with technical support in order to enhance the technical features and aesthetics of the products.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale has:
- a warehouse with more than 80 different types of glass with maximum size of 6000×3210 mm;
- a CNC cutting table with an automatic loader. It can process raw material up to 6000×3210 mm and all thickness from 3 to 19 mm.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale has CNC machining centers with a maximum working area of 4300×2300 mm and for all thickness from 3 to 19 mm.
On glass, laminated glass and ceramic we offer drilling, milling and fiat, round, 45° edges and bevels grinding of great precision.
It is important for us that after the grinding, the edge is as shiny as the surface.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale has a tempering furnace with a maximum working area of 3600×2150 mm and for all thickness from 4 to 19 mm.
We temper painted and trasparent glass to make it stronger to mechanical stresses and safer.
Our work process respects:
• the european standard UNI EN 12150-1;
• the flatness and quality of the glass.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale have a digital printer for temperable ceramic inks with a maximum workable area of 3500×2000 mm.
It is possible to print with Very High Resolution every kind of image on glass plates till 70 mm thickness.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale has:
- a roller machine for the colouring of flat glass with a maximum width of 1230 mm;
- two silk screen printing machines with a maximum printing area of 3000×1600 mm.
We print with water based ceramic and non-ceramic inks.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale glues:
- glass with metal objects, also anodized, like steel or aluminum plates and hinges for doors;
- glass with glass, with flat, 45° and bevelled edges.
We glue using UV adhesives, silicone and two-component adhesives.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale offer differt types of packaging:
- loose packaging on euro-pallets and A-frame racks;
- heat shrinking box with polystyrene foam;
- cardboard box;
- wooden crate with HT treatment.
All packaging can be designed and labelled according to customer instructions or custom designed by us. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
ZEMBURG® S.R.L. Unipersonale offers to its customers:
- more than 60 years of experience in thè fìat glass industry;
- technical assistance from its experts;
- english end german speaking sales department;
- scaled prototypes made with 3D printing.